Welcome to My Child at School [MCAS].
MyChildAtSchool [MCAS] is a portal enabling parents to make online payments and to view their child's academic performance in real-time via a web browser, or an app. This facility allows you to make online payments for school dinners and before/after school club, and exclusive access to the child's Attendance, Assessment and Behaviour whenever the parent/carer wishes. As well as student performance data, the portal also provides general useful information about school such as the Academic Calendar and Announcements.
In summary, MyChildAtSchool provides:
- The ability to make online payments for school dinners and before/after school club
- Access to real-time Attendance, Assessment and Behavioural data
- An insight to parents on their child’s schoolwork (homework topics etc.)
- Communication facilities to improve contact between parents and schools
- Instant access to Published Reports and Letters
- Option to purchase Items, join Clubs or book Trips
Initially the focus of the app at Woodhouse will be on online payments, to enable parents/carers to easily make payments for school dinners and before and after school club. You will also be able to see announcements and school letters to help you to keep up to date with news and events. Some of the other features will be following shortly - look out for further announcements..
The web browser version looks like this:
You will have received an email from our management system with an invitation code attached. Follow the instructions to validate your account, download the app and you are ready to go!
If you would rather use the web page, then click here.
What is MCAS? Click here to download our launch document.
To download the MCAS Parent Guide, please click here.